- If you put some drink in your mouth, forgetting to say a beracha – expel it. If you really need the drink and it is just a little bit – say a beracha with it in your mouth. If you can’t manage, just swallow it and you lost your beracha. If you swallowed a shiur, say an after beracha. (ShA1 – MB1,2,3,5)
- If you did the same mistake with food it depends:
- If the food is not ruined by expelling it, take it out of your mouth to say the beracha.
- If the food will be ruined, move it to the side of your mouth to say the beracha. (ShA2)
- When you say a beracha, it should fill your mouth – don’t mumble. (MB7)
© Copyright MussarStories.com 2022 .All Rights Reserved